Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Law: How to I register as an employed student?


The combination of work and studies is very demanding. That’s why you should register as an employed student after your central enrolment, so you will be known by the faculty as a student who combines a job with his studies.

The University of Antwerp provides a number of facilities and in turn receives additional funding for registered employed students, so that in the long term it remains possible to offer certain programmes in the evening or via blended learning.

You can complete your registration as an employed student here (in Dutch). Otherwise, you can rely on the services of the Centre for Work and Studies. Please remember to renew your registration every academic year.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Law-Enrolment: I want to combine studies with work
Law-Exams: Can I get a certificate for paid educational leave (PEL) for the exams?
Law: Where can I buy books and syllabi?
Law-Exams: When can I register for the oral exams in January 2017?
Law-Exams: I am an employed student and have to work during the exams. What can I do?
Article details
Article ID: 160
Category: Employed students programme
Date added: 2016-07-28 09:33:00
Views: 299
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.3/5.0 (3)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid