Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Managing your personal data  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Personal data: How can I change my address? Article rated 3.2/5.0
You can change your address in SisA in the "Personal information" component. At that moment you can also select at which address you want to receive your mail.
Personal data: My first name/surname has changed. How can I change this? Article rated 3.4/5.0
Submit a ticket in this helpdesk with your passport (the one with your new name on it) and the official documents that state the change.
Personal data: There's no photo in my Personal Information or I want a new photo. Article rated 3.4/5.0
If your photo is missing (or if you want a new photo), you can upload a photo in SisA. This photo must meet the following specifications: file format: .jpg or .jpeg orientation: portrait (
Personal data: Foreign students and Belgian national number Article rated 4.0/5.0
Every student that enrols in a degree programme in higher education in Flanders is also registered in the Database Higher Education (DHE) of the Flemish government.  This registration normally happens...

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid