Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Manual doctoral students: Consulting your educational credit


Click on the tile “ePhD” and choose first "Doctoral Training" and then “Balance educational credit” in the menu on the left. 


You will get the screen “Balance educational credit” on which you can consult your educational credit.

If you haven’t yet submitted a request for educational credit, the information shown will be limited.

You can find more information about the educational credit and the conditions to request it on the ADS-website.

You will see the available balance at the top. That is your current available amount of educational credit. This amount takes the following into account: the maximum amount you can request per academic year and your already approved requests for educational credit.

If you are not entitled to educational credit, you will see a message to that effect.

You will also see your present limit. Depending on the number of academic years in which you have been enrolled for a PhD this amount will be 500 EUR, 1.000 EUR or 1.500 EUR respectively.  

Below you will see the projects per academic year. You get an overview of your approved requests for educational credit per academic year. In SisA these requests are called ‘projects’. 

The different academic years are shown one below the other. 

If you are exempt from the doctoral training you will get a message that the educational credit is not available. Only doctoral students that follow the doctoral training can avail of it.


Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Manual doctoral students: Dropping an ADS course
Manual doctoral students: Report activities doctoral training (progress report)
Law: How do I get an certificate for educational leave?
Law-Exams: Can I get a certificate for paid educational leave (PEL) for the exams?
Law-Exams: I failed to obtain a credit or pass (at least 10/20) for one or more courses during the first-session exams. Can I try to recover my deficit during the second-session exams?
Article details
Article ID: 74
Category: Manual SisA for doctoral students
Date added: 2016-03-30 10:59:27
Views: 969
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.0/5.0 (4)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid