Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Law-Exams: I failed to obtain a credit or pass (at least 10/20) for one or more courses during the first-session exams. Can I try to recover my deficit during the second-session exams?


In case you have incurred a deficit for a course, we always advise to retake the exam during the second-session period in order to obtain a credit certificate and thereby recover your learning credit. Otherwise you will have to take the course again the following academic year, as well as pay the tuition fee once more, and the corresponding number of study points will be deducted from your learning credit. Should you get a higher mark, it will be taken into consideration for the calculation of your degree class; your learning credit will also be adapted accordingly.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Law-Exams: I have obtained credits (at least 10/20) for courses in my first-session exams. Can I retake one or more exams and try to get higher marks?
Law-Enrolment: I have lost learning credit due to extenuating circumstances. What can I do?
Law-Exams: Where do I register for my second-session exam?
Law-Study programme: How many times can I enrol for a course?
Law-Master: I cannot add my thesis to my study programme. What do I need to do?
Article details
Article ID: 137
Category: Exams
Date added: 2016-07-27 10:57:50
Views: 952
Rating (Votes): Article rated 1.8/5.0 (5)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid