Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Documents: Where do I find my study certificates?


A study certificate is available in your SisA selfservice (https://sisastudent.uantwerpen.be) after your enrolment and after a payment concerning your tuition fee (if applicable) has been received and processed by the registrar's office.

The certificates can be found under the tile Documents

The certificate opens in a new window so you should disable any pop-up blocker in your browser.  You can also try to empty the cache of your browser or try another browser.

Please note that a regular study certificate is only available until July 01 of the current academic year.  After that date, you have to use the certificate study progress in SisA until you re-enrol.

The only exception is the certificate for the extension of your residence permit (Standard form extension permit).  This will always be available and lists all the academic years in which you were or are enrolled.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Documents: I need a completed 'Standaardformulier' for (the extension of) my residence permit.
Law: Where can I find a certificate for public transport?
Law-General: I need a study credit certificate. Where can I get one?
Documents: I need a stamp on my study certificate.
General: I can't access SisA. What should I do?
Article details
Article ID: 23
Category: Documents (study certificate, student account)
Date added: 2014-10-31 12:11:45
Views: 4426
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.5/5.0 (8)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid