Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Law: Where can I find a certificate for public transport?


You can find certificates required for public agencies in the SisA selfservice, but only if your enrolment (i.e. study programme and study fees) has been approved. You can print out the certificate yourself (SisA > Documents > Study certificate).

If you need to travel by train during your legal clinic or internship, you can collect a certificate from the faculty student administration office (Venusstraat 23, V.001) in order to receive a discount.

Attention: the public transport discount only applies to students younger than 26 years old.

Also see: I need a study credit certificate. Where can I get one?

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Documents: Where do I find my study certificates?
Law: How do I get an certificate for educational leave?
Documents: I need a stamp on my study certificate.
Law: Where can I get a credit certificate or transcript of records?
Law-Exams: Can I reschedule an exam?
Article details
Article ID: 148
Category: Useful addresses
Date added: 2016-07-27 12:08:28
Views: 481
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.4/5.0 (5)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid