Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Documents: I need a completed 'Standaardformulier' for (the extension of) my residence permit.


Use the 'Standard form residence permit' which you can find in your SisA selfservice under Documents.  This documents contains all the information the Foreign Students' Office need to make a decision about (the extension of) your residence permit. It's available in Dutch and English. It's not necessary to supplement it with a transcript because it contains all the necessary information.

Do not use a study certificate.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Documents: Where do I find my study certificates?
Enrolment: How can I end my enrolment?
Law-Study programme: Excessive extension of studies
Personal data: Foreign students and Belgian national number
Law-Study programme: How many times can I enrol for a course?
Article details
Article ID: 243
Category: Documents (study certificate, student account)
Date added: 2019-08-21 13:51:07
Views: 2163
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.3/5.0 (9)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid