Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Manual: Change or cancel your dissertation request


To change a dissertation request you first have to delete the active dissertation request. Once you have done this you can submit a new request.

Attention: you can only change your dissertation request as long as the lecturer has not treated your request and the status is “requested”.

Click on the tile “Requests”. Choose “My requests” in het menu.

Click on the request to see the details of the dissertation.

Click on the button “Cancel request”.

An e-mail is now sent to the lecturer confirming you have cancelled your request.

You can start a new dissertation request.

If the lecturer has already approved your request and you wish to change promotors, ask the lecturer to decline your request. You will receive an e-mail when this is done. You will then be able to submit a new request to another lecturer.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Manual: Submit a dissertation request
Manual: Submit your dissertation
Manual: Submit requests
Re-enrolment: What's the status of my re-enrolment?
Enrolment: How do I change my enrolment?
Article details
Article ID: 232
Category: SisA Manual
Date added: 2019-02-20 16:16:27
Views: 303
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.3/5.0 (3)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid