Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Law-Enrolment: Can I apply for a scholarship or study grant?


The University of Antwerp does not grant scholarships. However, the university does participate in several programmes that offer scholarships, details of which are provided on the university website.

The Government of Flanders provides study grants under certain circumstances, details of which are also provided on the university website and on this government website.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Law-General: I need a study credit certificate. Where can I get one?
Law-Enrolment: I want to end my studies. What do I need to do?
Law-Study progress: What are special facilities and how can I request them?
Admission: I have expressed interest in the Master Mind scholarship in my Mobility Online application but I have not yet received any information
Law-Enrolment: I want to combine studies with work
Article details
Article ID: 115
Category: Enrolment
Date added: 2016-07-08 10:54:35
Views: 399
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.6/5.0 (5)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid