Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Law-Study progress: What are special facilities and how can I request them?


If you wish to create a dossier related to studying with guidance for students with a functional impairment or for elite athletes and artists, you should contact the Study Advice and Student Counselling Service. You can also find out more on the university website.

Your request for special services is subject to a number of rules, which you can consult in the Education and Examination Regulations (articles 5.2 and 13.7).

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Law: Questions about study options and support?
Law-Study programme: Are my credits still valid?
Law-Study programme: What are study credits for?
Law-Enrolment: I want to combine studies with work
Law-Enrolment: Where can I find the education and examination regulations?
Article details
Article ID: 117
Category: Study counselling and study progress control
Date added: 2016-07-08 11:44:03
Views: 174
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.3/5.0 (3)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid