Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Admission: What's the difference between admission and enrolment?


If you want to be admitted to a programme on the basis of a foreign diploma, it's necessary to first follow anĀ application procedure and submit a complete application file before the deadlines mentioned on the website of the university.

When the board of admission of the programme decides that you are eligible for the programme and your documents have been verified for authenticity, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance (if applicable), which you will need for enrolment. Enrolment is done through the registrar's office of the university during the enrolment period listed on the website of the university.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Admission: Who should use the Mobility-Online admission application?
Admission: I have obtained admission for academic year X but could not start in that academic year. What should I do?
Preregistration: When I complete the online preregistration do I receive a letter of acceptance?
Admission: Which documents are necessary for my admission application?
Law-General: I need a study credit certificate. Where can I get one?
Article details
Article ID: 32
Category: Admission
Date added: 2014-10-31 13:36:13
Views: 8415
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.1/5.0 (82)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid