Universiteit Antwerpen University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students
Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk for International Students > University of Antwerp - Helpdesk for International Students > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Admission: I have obtained admission for academic year X but could not start in that academic year. What should I do?


When you already received a letter of acceptance for a specific academic year but cannot start in that academic year, you have to start a new application using Mobility Online using www.uantwerpen.be/admission when the new admission opens.

Please indicate in the new application that you already obtained a letter of acceptance (and include it as one of the 'degree' documents).  If you apply for the same programme, your application will get processed faster and you will not need to submit legalised copies if nothing has changed regarding the requested programme and your study history.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Admission: Who should use the Mobility-Online admission application?
Preregistration: When I complete the online preregistration do I receive a letter of acceptance?
Admission: What's the difference between admission and enrolment?
Admission: Where can I find more information about the status of my application in Mobility-Online?
Visa: What if i need additional help with visa questions?
Article details
Article ID: 198
Category: Admission
Date added: 2018-01-03 08:49:29
Views: 1785
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.4/5.0 (43)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid