Universiteit Antwerpen Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk Faculteit Sociale Wetenschappen
Vaak gestelde vragen
Helpdesk Faculteit Sociale Wetenschappen > Universiteit Antwerpen - Helpdesk Faculteit Sociale Wetenschappen > Vaak gestelde vragen


To whom do I ask which question?


For general problems, please contact the student administration via http://fswhelp.be or visit the student administration (Lokaal M135, De Meerminne) during opening hours: every working day from 9 AM to 1.30 PM make an appointment.

Some examples:

- if you have problems applying for your programme in SisA

- missing grades from previous years on your advisory report

- questions about lecture schedules

- requesting for a transcript of records...


When to contact the study programme counsellor:

- if you have substansive questions about the composition of your programme

- applying for exemptions

- if you want to register with a credit contract

- if you want to take more credits than the permitted 66

- if you fall under study progress control and have questions about this

- if you have a shortage of learning account

- if you have problems with your study planning, if you have exam stress...

by e-mail : ann.aertssen@uantwerpen.be

Was dit artikel bruikbaar? ja / nee
Gerelateerde artikelen Request study programmes of more than 72 credits
usefull links as a student
Monitoring your study progress
When do I get an answer from the Helpdesk?
Apply for a customised initial package
Artikel details
Artikel ID: 203
Categorie: start of the academic year
Aantal bekeken: 604
Beoordeling (Stemmen): Artikel nog niet beoordeeld (0)

« Ga terug

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

© UAntwerpen Privacybeleid